Statutory Cells & Committees
SC / ST Cell
2022 - 2023
2020 - 2021
2019 - 2020
Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society. They include all the castes, races or tribes, which have been socially, economically and educationally backward. The cell has been established to support and to bring students from such communities in the main stream. The SC/ST cell of the college was established with the purpose to empower the SC/ST students in the college. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources. They are also encouraged to enroll for career orientation programs, which would equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option.
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counseling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the carrier growth.
- To aware of the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- To take such follow-up measures to achieve the objectives and targets laid down by the Govt. of India and the UGC.
Yearwise Student Benefitted:
Number of Students benefitted