Research Assistant position for an ICMR funded Ad-hoc research project at Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Facility (CIDRF), Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position for the project entitled: “Repurposing drugs potentiates anti-glioblastoma efficacy of temozolomide in a preclinical orthotopic xenograft animal model”.
The project is funded by ICMR and executing agency is Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Facility, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry.
|1.||Name of the post||Research Assistant|
|3.||Essential qualifications||M.Sc. / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology /any other related discipline of Life / Biological Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.|
|4.||Desirable||· Handling of animal models
· NET (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT/GATE) or equivalent examination cleared
|5.||Nature of duties||· Research assistant leading to Ph.D
· Laboratory works
|6.||Age||30 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per ICMR guideleine|
|7.||Consolidated salary||Rs. 31,000/- fixed without any allowances|
· Initial appointment of the suitable candidate would be for one year and renewable upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
· The position is temporary and coterminous with the project duration (3 years with possible extension) or end of the project whichever is earlier.
· The engagement in the project along the tenure is purely on contract basis subject to satisfactory performance.
|9.||Place of work||CIDRF, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Puducherry|
- Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria by email to the undersigned with detailed bio-data, email and phone number on or before 30th September 2019.
- The interview date and venue will be intimated through email by 1st week of October. The interview will be conducted at Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Facility, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth [Deemed to be University], Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Campus, Pondicherry.
- No TA/DA/other emoluments will be provided for appearing at the written test/interview and/or joining the position.
Name and Address of the Principal Investigator
Dr. Anitha T.S
Central Inter-Disciplinary Research Facility
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth
[Deemed to be University under section 3 of UGC act, 1956 – NAAC Grade ‘A‘]
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute Campus
Puducherry- 607402, India